Saturday 12 March 2016

Get motivated!! #stopfuknaround



                     GET MOTIVATED!!!!


                                                     @jayjandoanderson

God the big question.....how the fuk can I or Get MOTIVATED!!
now you probably read that and thought......" thats the same fukn thing " right?
NO 
well i don't think so at least.
The reason i bring this up is due to the fact i hear this a lot... now it could be in the gym, sure i mean this is a fitness blog..right?
well yes and no, i do like to talk about life, now just so happens my life is health and fitness but im also talking about life! your life, my life, that guy next door...his life...that chick running on the treadmill ( assuming ) her life, and in life we all have trouble getting motivated at some point!
.....so side tracked up there...lets carry on.
So i'm in the gym and i hear " fuk man im not motivated today" or " really cant be fukd training today" and my fav " im just not motivated " .....well shit how about we address these issues and why?

Not motivated today - 
So lets be honest, you walk into the gym..or work or where ever right? shits the same you could love the gym or your job but its the same...day in day out, unless a knew staff member has started or there is a knew hot chick that's joined and everyone is treating them like that new fukn toy at Christmas...then in a few months you'll get over it and it's back to that same old same old!
Guys miiiiiix it up for farrrrk sake! and it can be in the smallest way, you have 2 pieces of toast and a coffee for breaky...fuk have eggs or if you dont like eggs have a shake, or just a coffee just mix it up! you train chest on Monday " but jay its international chest day !! " ok gym rat calm down, try doing your workout...backwards, SAYYYY WHAAT!!! " Mind blown " i know right genius! ( not really ) train those little Tri's first, hit those flies after, do that incline shit next then finish that bad boy of on the bench like a fukn BOSS! changing your motivation that day isnt hard. so stop bitching and mix it up! 

Now - how can i get motivated?

........pretty simple, if you aren't motivated to do it..you aren't motivated about it! you could dead set have the best idea, but if you aren't passionate about it and have no interest in it then you wont be motivated to do it.. like me in high school, hated English, it was boring, it wasn't interesting to me....but down the track i wish i had been! spelling and grammar would have soooo much better hahaha ahh well.
what's this got to do with fitness?
If your not into going to the gym and when your there you hate it...that's fine and don't let any fuker tell you different. If outdoor is your thing hen go find an outdoor group, men's woman's mixed or one on one who gives a shit, if that makes you happy and motivated then go for it! even those fukn home videos...DOOOO IT!
find your thing, find what gets you going, what gets you to think " fuk yeah lets do it" and go smash those goals, it could be at work hitting that sales target or that dead line you have...think " when i smash this dead line, I'm taking my beautiful wife or my husband and we going on a weekend trip away " reward yourself for the motivation! this come's in the lines of goal setting 100%!

The motivation - you cant fit into those jeans 
The goal - get your ass in those jeans
The reward - you now can fit back in those jeans

sure there will be bumps along that road yeah, i mean Sir Richard Branson was bankrupt...twice! but he kept going...and that's the point here. DON'T GIVE UP!!
you find your WHY and you'll get your WANT i promise you that.
do i have mine? no not yet....am i working for it? 100%
but let me paint you picture...I'm 29 years old, single , i don't have my son, it's 10pm on a Saturday night and I'm working on my on line personal training business as well as face to face AND working on my clothing line....listening to Bone Thugs & Hormony! why? cause I'm sick of the same old same old Saturday night, i'm sick of looking at my bank account thinking " How the fuk am i going to get rent this week " 
my motivation is to create a better life for myself and my son, so my family doesn't have to worry about money issues either, to be able to take my son on holiday's to easily pay for his school fees and not stress.....these are my why's i chose to stay home and do this....because giving up is NOT AN OPTION!
don't give up, never stop trying and i promise you will get there!!
.....now STOP FUKN AROUND and go get it! 













No comments:

Post a Comment